Cooling potting shed in summer with out a/c

Ann ProctorJudyNancy Turner
+3

My potting shed has one door , one window that you can open ,on one side it is half wood and window panel that can't be open.
  • Hillela G.

How about a fan?
  • That was my same thought, they sell some decent multi level power fans with remotes for not a lot of money. Even though I have central a/c I still have a fan in every room for the days it is not necessary to run the a/c but still want air movement.
  • Nancy Turner

Put in some kind of opening that you can close on the walls to allow circulation. You can open them according to the wind direction.
  • Ann Proctor

Thanks
  • Judy

Cathy, first of all I would go out into the shed, very early in the morn., when it is still very cool. Open both the door, and window, and try to have the projects handy, that you want to work on, so these can be done, before it gets too hot. When it reaches 10:30 AM., you may have to go back in the house, due to the heat. I can't be outside after 10:30 AM, and I have to wait till 4:00 PM to go back outside. I have the projects all in mind, that I want to work on., just to save time. I hope this helps you, and best wishes, Judy.

• Ann Proctor

thank-you