How do I make my wooden privacy fence more appealing?

Steve BalesNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CAAnn M
+2

I am looking for a way to add some country charm to my privacy fence. Would like to bring it from boring to appealin! Invitingly pleasing to the eyes. Loving the privacy of this fence gives me that feeling of clos with friends and famil.

Plant up a variety of containers in all different sizes.Flowers are always a welcoming solution.
  • Patricia

Attach an old window frame to the fence with a window box below the frame. Add some seasonal flowers for instant charm. Enjoy your space!
  • Ann M

I saw where someone drilled holes all over their fence and inserted marbles. It was so pretty and when the sun hit it even better!
  • Decorate it as if it was a wall in your home. Pick up rusty crusty stuff at yard and garage sales that appeals to you and hang it up, add some fence flower pots with trailing plants and magically you have a focal point.
  • Steve Bales

Love this idea!