Which brand is the best quality paint ?

Just peachyDonpaulinMarguerite Wisniewski
+3

• Michele Hadaway

disappointed in the quality of some paints
  • Carol Lamphear

Benjamin Moore paints have never disappointed me. They cover wonderfully and are easier to work with than others that I have tried...Behr, Sherwin Williams.

• Jayme Rudolph

I am not sure there is a best paint. I have had good luck with True Value brand. It seems to cover well, and doesn't have a huge fresh paint smell. I have used Sherwin Williams. It is fine, but pricey. It stinks more. Valspar is another one, along with Benjamin Moore. Try getting samples, and finding your favorite. Sorry, I couldn't help more.
  • Marguerite Wisniewski

So far, Benjamin Moore
  • Donpaulin

As a former PPG dealer I recommend it. However, there are MANY fine brands. Best advice is to buy an expensive paint on sale. Consumer Reports offers good advise but does not check all brands.
  • Just peachy

i love the Behr paints. I have a couple rental homes and the paint holds up really well. You can scrub it without worries. They have a Scrubbable flat paint that I've used in all my homes. The smell is a little harsh, it's an acrylic Paint. Try Home Depot and check it out.