Narrow concrete porch. Do I paint it or tile it? So boring now.

Beth ShortsKatherine AnneTgs1610824
+3

• Janey B.

Paint is nice. You can mix the color to what you'd like and you can also pattern it to uae more than one color or shade and create tile type patterns. You can also do a sponge painting type pattern and it looks really great that way too. I'd paint. Far less work and still it looks so much better than that grey.
  • Sandra Allen

You can do one, the other or both!! There are some amazing concrete paints out there right now. You could get some cheap tiles and border the walk as long as you don't impede safe walking. Or you can paint, and line just one side with cool recycled planters. I hope this helps!!

• Diane

What about a rug runner...the outdoor rugs have really stepped up their game! You can add a complimentary planter and even a faux green if you don't want a big commit.
  • Tgs1610824

Can you please provide a picture please? Thanks so much
  • Katherine Anne

I think using the idea of tile, but using a stencil as your tile,with paint is a great option. You get to choose the colors and intricacy of the pattern, to liven up and brighten up the outdoor area.
  • Beth Shorts

I would buy an outdoor rug.. they come in so many gorgeous colours, shapes and sizes now... maybe get more than one, and layer them :)