Asked on May 12, 2017

How to cover the screws at bottom of commode



Those ceramic ones always get broken and chipped
4 answers
  • FL
    on May 12, 2017

    They sell plastic ones everywhere. Home Depot has them in different colors for $3 and change for 2. Good luck!
  • Lorie
    on May 12, 2017

    Awe thank you very much I have not really checked it out at Home Depot but I will now. Might be my Mothers day gift lol
  • SandyG
    on May 12, 2017

    You can buy these at any of the big box DIY stores. Possibly your local hardware store might have them.
  • Lorie
    on May 12, 2017

    Thank you I appreciate the feed back
Your comment...