Diana McKinsey
Diana McKinsey
  • Council Bluffs, IA

Is there an easy way to clean tile grout?

DSaponeJodi Murray HendonDiana McKinsey
+2

I have physical limitations, so any easy way would be good.
  • SandyG

If it is floor tile, it can be very hard on your back and knees. You may need to hire someone to do it. If it is a shower, on the walls, tackle a small section at a time while showering. Make sure not to use toxic cleaner while cleaning. After you get it clean, be sure to have grout sealed. A sealer can be bought at any of the big box stores.
  • Sherri Dyer

Sandy,
    i always clean mine with Clorox in a spray bottle. I spray it on and then leave it alone for about three hours. Then I just rinse it down with hot water.
  • Diana McKinsey

I haven't been able to find someone to clean it for me - they all install, but don't clean. I will try the Clorox and let you all know how it works. Thanks.
  • Jodi Murray Hendon

I used Liquid Cascade dishwasher detergent to clean spots off my shower floor. It's thick so it spreads on. I left it until it dried and then used a shower mop while rinsing. It might work on grout, too.
  • DSapone

We can take your tile and grout to that fresh new look with the most powerful cleaner – Imperia from pFOkUS. Imperia will not damage your surface while removing all the deep mold, mildew and stains. For more information, visit : https://goo.gl/M5jG7i .