Is there anything that will clean stained dentures?

PatriciaCarolJanet Pizaro
+5

• Sharon Susa Courchesne

You can try a mixing baking soda and toothpaste on to some aluminum foil.
    Wash the dentures and wrap the foil around them. Leave it wrapped for around 3 hours. After which brush the dentures and rinse with hot water.
  • Jochastain

thank you Sharon
  • Ronda Jaramillo

Be careful using baking soda on dentures. It's abrasive and can scratch the resin making it more susceptible to stains. The same with toothpaste. Use a gentle one like one for sensitive teeth. Those tend to be less abrasive. Have you tried the over the counter products that are made for cleaning dentures? Avoid eating foods that cause stains and if you do, try to clean them right away with a denture brush.
  • Brenda

Have you tried baking soda?

• Han22525615

Try Sparkle Dent. I purchase it from my denturist. Works great. You can go online and purchase it also, Phyllis, Olympia, WA

I would recommend asking your dentist.What one thinks will work may perhaps not be for yours .
  • Carol

Put a little bleach in a cup, add water and soak for awhile. Don't do this often, but once in awhile is okay, if you get them clean, can use denture cleaner to soak, or some hydrogen peroxide added to that.
  • Patricia

Baking soda and peroxide are my "go to" products. Try some soaking.