How can I keep sheets and blankets in place?

Linda Tocci LourenzoSqu21568222Sheryl Gilliland
+2

Every night my sheets and blankets pull away from the foot of the bed and the footboard. Can I create something that would clamp or button them to the inside of the footboard?
  • Swinnen Lisette

I don't think so, during the night you will rip the buttons off. It seems to me that your blanket is not long enough. Try to add a piece of blanket with safety pins (on the "bottom" of you blanket and tuck that under your matress. If you blanket stays where it should be, your sheets will move less too.
  • Squ21568222

Thanks Swinnen

• Sheryl Gilliland

I use suspenders to pocket the blanket and sheets to the bottom of the bed.
  • Squ21568222

Do you have to lift up the mattress to make a pocket and use suspenders to hold the pocket on? If so, I don't have the strength & agility to lift the mattress and attach suspenders. I'm hoping for a device I can screw into the bed frame, and attach the sheets/blankets using buttons or clamps....
  • Linda Tocci Lourenzo

I have that problem also because there is a big space at the foot of the bed. I make the bed as usual but don't put the bedspread on until after I stuff pillows across the bottom of bed. Rverything stays put. Sometimes I use a body pillow.