Need ideas to cover decking that is now a three season room.

Lynne ForrestalJanet Pizaro
+4

The floor is the decking but I want to make it so it's no longer slatted. Any ideas for floor covering?
    Janet Pizaro

An indoor outdoor carpet.
  • Lynne Forrestal
    Lynne Forrestal

I saw a rubber floor tile, 16 inch sqaure , reversable , stone design or brick design in a few different color choices at Menards. they just lay on top., so as long as it's level that would be good.
    • Jessi G.
      Jessi G.

In my area, these rubber tiles are sold at Lowe's, probably also at Home Depot. They are in the outdoor area where the bricks and pavers are. I have been considering them for a project.
  • Lynne Forrestal
    Lynne Forrestal

16" Reversible Rubber Paver
    Model Number: 1799821 | Menards® SKU: 1799821
    Variation: Brown

$3.28 Everyday Low Price:$3.6911% Mail-In Rebate:$0.41 Good Through 5/20/17
    Your Final Price:$3.28You Save: $0.41 After Mail-In Rebate

*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed in store. Learn More

Variation:
    Brown
    *Prices may vary by variation

3 Variations Found

they come in gray brown and i think a redish color or maybe black
  • Lynne Forrestal
    Lynne Forrestal

i found at Menards sorry I posted the link but it must not have stayed posted, they are under the landscaping area, like the bricks and pavers area called rubber pavers reversable