My husband smokes. How do I get the smell to go away?

Jen O.Daisy'smumVicky
+5

• Leslie

Take some vanilla extract and dampen.a small swatch of material. Place it in a colored lid or little saucer. Place 1 or 2 around the room. VOILA, gone. Refresh searches as needed. Covers most smells.

Place open boxes of baking soda through the house.
  • Vljefferson

Baking soda. You can add it when you do your laundry.
  • Krishnadutt Chavali

Best method is to pursuade your husband to quit smoking. It not only takes care of the smell but also prevents life threatening illness like lung cancer.
  • Alisa Howard

That could be construed as a loaded question...lol!
  • Vicky

Lol had' thought about that.
  • Daisy'smum

Yes, I couldnt possibly comment.
  • Jen O.

Get him to quit LOL! Actually I did... 2 yrs this July. I did laser therapy... hear me out. I was dating someone who's mom was paying for him to do it. So since she paid for him, he paid for me. I had no intention of going in that day. But I figured since it was free...what the heck! I thought ...this hokey b.s. will never work. Well I have to tell you... it did. I haven't wanted to smoke since that day. I can't stand it anymore and I smoked for 30 years!!! It was $229 and worth every cent!