Hel22749867
Hel22749867
  • Atlanta, GA

What is a natural way to eliminate ants?

EvaJanet PizaroBernice Clore-Wanser
+2

• Hillela G.

You can sprinkle pepper around the places that they come in, it will turn them away!
  • Leah Deverett

The smell of cinnamon discourages ants from hanging around your home!
  • Bernice Clore-Wanser

I spray Avon skin so soft dilued with 50% water around my door frames and anywhere they are coming in. This works wonders and is completely safe for pets and people. I even spray it on my dog and myself to repel mosquitoes and ticks.

You up can also use cornmeal or used coffee grounds. Although I haven't tried either of these since the skin so soft works great for me.

For outside apply food grade diatomaceous earth,for inside using essential oils of peppermint or cinnamon.
  • Eva

AL NATURAL..

One cup hot water
    Half a Cup of Sugar
    Two Tablespoons Borax..
    Melt sugar in the water, add Borax..

Store in a Glass Jar in Fridge with a Label "For Ants"..

Locate where the ants Entrance is..Soak a Flat cotton Make Up Remover Pad and Place It where The Ants Com In.

The a sugar attracts them and the borax kills them..

This mixture is good in the yard too and it works good..The ant will absorb the mixture and bring it back to its nest and share..Soon all ants are dead..

THIS WILL NOT HARM PETS OR CHILDREN..