How do I clean the 4 top ranges of a gas range/oven?

Cori WidenNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CAJudy
+2

• Hillela G.

I used Bar Keepers Friend- it worked miracles for me ( I had let it go an embarrassingly long time without a proper cleaning)
  • RDA23705700

Actually the issue is the cleaning of the little holes where the gas/fire come out so that the pilot light is able light the fire. The F-1 fault code on the panel of my Norge indicates that that is what is needed.
  • Judy

I spray the top with Windex, and let this soak, for awhile, then go back and use a SOS pad, and the stains will be cleaned up. This works great. I do this after a main messy meal is done, and make sure to use Windex, for this is power, and will cause NO harm. Best wishes, J.
  • Since I live alone, I clean my stove after every use, but realize this is not possible in every household, as frankly your family is more important than a greasy stove . . . Just don't let it get too bad. I use a scrubbie sponge and dawn and rinse repeatedly. Wipe down with a kitchen towel or paper towel, done!
  • Cori Widen

You can also use a baking soda and water paste to scrub with!