How do you clean a pet stained rug?

Sus7887901Lis4405461Gma Kirk
+2

Try natures miracle from the pet store.
  • Marcia Lazenby

depends on the color of the rug.....if it's a white rug..peroxide...if it is colored rug....go with tide / vinegar ...scrub into the carpet.....take a clean towel and step or put pressure to absorb the stain up....continue till cloth is clean
  • Gma Kirk

Nature's Miracle works great! I rescued s pair of suede boots that were victim to cat spray with this. After treating, you can check with a black light to see if you got it all.
  • Lis4405461

The yellow stains can be treated with ammonia and water first. Then vinegar and water. Mix in a spray bottle. After cleaning the carpet and while still damp, pour a pile of regular table salt to cover the stain. Let dry overnight then sweep up. If this doesn't remove the smell purchase furry freshness online. This product is expensive, $70 gallon. However it WILL remove the smell guaranteed! Best product ever.
  • Sus7887901

Our carpet cleaner recommended Folex. I comes in a spray bottle and is about $6 at Lowes. I have also used Nok-out. It is for sale on Amazon.