Swkbama
Swkbama
  • Pensacola, FL

What is the best way to clean almond grout without losing color?

UpdianeKathyDSapone
+3

• Michele Pappagallo

You can make a solution of one part vinegar to one part water and spray on the grout. Let it sit for a couple minutes then scrub with a small brush. For more scrubbing power, sprinkle a bit of baking soda on before you scrub.
  • Serai

carpet cleaner. I use the carpet cleaner available at dollar tree. Spray it onto the area you want to clean, let it sit for a few minutes, wipe away or mop up. Easy and cheap! Word great! My 9 year old loves to clean the kitchen tiles. Lol!!
  • Bobbie

I use window cleaner. Spray it on and let set for a few minutes and wipe clean.
  • DSapone

We can remove all the damages from your grout without affecting its integrity. Then, we will color seal it with a pigmented titanium sealer and will offer you a 5 year labor warranty. To educate yourself on our grout restoration service, visit : https://goo.gl/4RnyxC .
  • Kathy

I used vinegar and baking soda with scrub brush.
  • Updiane

I used this from Dollar Tree. LA's Totally Awesome cleaner. I had sealed grout but could not find a product, natural or otherwise to really remove the dirt including a special expensive grout cleaner until using this. I applied with a foam brush and let it sit for awhile then rinsed. remarkable how well it worked.