Best way to incorporate containers in flowerbeds for more interest???

Michele PappagalloC.B.Lisa Lee Bernier
+1

• KaR10274984

Think hypertuffa! Go to google for instructions on how to make your own! They are light weight made from Portland cement,mortar mix and old towels and so versitile (they can even be made into fountains) and are very inexpensive to make. You can stain them or paint them or leave natural.
  • Lisa Lee Bernier

I have used plant pots stacked on each other. Statues are good base for addind climbing plants.
  • C.B.

I like to use a stand & add a large bowl type container or a large flower pot & fill it with cascading plants like petunias or trailing lobelia & maybe a fern to help fill in the upper spectrum. HAVE FUN!
  • Michele Pappagallo

I love using pots in my garden to add some height and interest. Use pots that contrast well so they add a pop of color to your space and stagger the heights for interest. You can put some on the ground, some on stands, etc. Use a variety of sizes and styles for a fun look.