Are Your Teddy Bears Taking Over The Bed?

Hello there, I hope you’re having a super day. We’ve been real busy in our bedroom. Mind out the gutter please, we’re old and it takes strategic planning to be that kind of busy  We've slowly been taking our bedroom into the 21st century, but it's taking a while. When you start with one thing it invariably means something else has to change too. Like all the teddy bears that have been part of our lives forever.
are your teddy bears taking over your bed
I know it's not very grown up, but they're part of the family. There's Winston and Winnifred, the twins and Floppy and Lolly and the gorgeous purr baby in front is Cleo. She's real.

The teddy bears normally reside on our bed. Which is probably half the reason why we have to plan strategically  Once you’ve fed the purr babies and taken the teddies off the bed we’re both just too tired to do anything else. We recently made a romantic swing for our garden and it got me thinking about making this teddy bear swing for the bedroom.
This must have been one of the fastest DIY’s in the history of DIY’ing. All you need is a piece of wood that's wide enough to accommodate a teddy bear’s bottom, some rope and a drill.
Drill four holes into the piece of wood about an inch from the corners.
Stain or paint the piece of wood to suit your decor and thread the rope through the holes before hanging the teddy bear swing from the roof
Now I just need to figure out what to do with all the other teddy bears  Any ideas?

A Crafty Mix - Michelle

• Mary - The Boondocks Blog

This is just too adorable Michelle! I could envision a room full of them!
  • Plh8132361

I am a huge bear collector....I have them on chairs and couches, on top of hutches, old radios, beds, anywhere they can sit without being moved because they were in the way.....Open empty drawers in guest rooms and let them peek out, I once saw someone make a corner ceiling wall hanger out of tulle or fish-netting and hang 10+ bears in a bedroom corner. Have fun with them!