Christie Gonzalez
Christie Gonzalez
  • San Francisco, CA

I need measurement for attaching a mirror to a frame please

SusanC. D. ScallanDebbie
+1

Im a first timer and need more details as to how you got the mirror to attach to the frame and if there was anything like a t-strap holding it all together.
  • Susan Savarese

Hi Christie! Do you mean how someone got a frame to attach to a bathroom mirror? I used 3M strips once and hot glue once. They're both withstanding the test of time! I hope I understood your question correctly!
  • Debbie

For a more permanent solution, use a construction adhesive like Liquid Nails (sparingly so it doesn't "ooze" out from under the frame onto the mirror) or ask at your local home improvement store if there is a better product for attaching a mirror to a frame and serve double duty to attach the whole assembly to the wall if you are making a new one from scratch.
  • C. D. Scallan

Loctight can also be used .
  • Susan

utilize the knowledge your local home improvement stores have! Lowes or Home Depot or Menards or Sutherlands etc. etc. they KNOW what they're doing