Error loading player:
No playable sources found

Magnetic Makeup Organizer

$10

Life can get pretty crazy and more times than not, pretty chaotic! I am always searching for little life hacks that can help my daily routine and process run somewhat smoother and this magnetic makeup organizer is by far one of my favorites. This is the perfect do-it-yourself project that is a space saving way to get your counter or vanity completely clutter free. Oh, and did I mention you can customize
magnetic makeup organizer
With a thrift store frame, some paint and a few magnets, you can make your very own magnetic makeup organizer as well! I found my frame for right around $4.00 and couldn't be more happy with the way it turned out. The more interesting the frame, the better! 

No more fumbling thru a dirty makeup bag looking for your eyeliner. Simply pop it off the magnetic board, use it and pop it right back on. This here is a game changer, folks! 
magnetic makeup organizer
Remove the cardboard or canvas that came inside your frame. Thankfully mine came with a painted canvas so it made this DIY that much easier to do. 
magnetic makeup organizer
Paint the canvas with the magnetic primer using smooth even strokes. You will need to do 2-3 coats to get the magnetic strength to hold the makeup. I did 3 coats. It does dry pretty quickly.

If your picture frame didn't come with a canvas you could paint the cardboard or glass as well. It will work just as well. 

magnetic makeup organizer
Read this complete DIY on Life is Poppin'
magnetic makeup organizer

• Old Picture Frame
  • Magnetic Primer
  • Acrylic Paint
Missi Perez

• Sandy Moore

I put my eye shadow in a shoe box and my lipstick I put in an old stationary box. I put foundation, powder, consealer, mascara in an bag and nail polish in an box that toy dinersor came in. It's hot & humid 86 Council Bluffs Iowa

• Kim

Could we see the finished pic? I also could not see the video.

• Rob22558228

How does the plastic make up boxes stay on a magnetic board

• Meem Kaplan

Oh! I just scrolled down to see what else is on this page and it showed a magnetic cookie sheet from the dollar store. I think I will get one of those and Frame It! No painting required, then. Woohooo! I know what I will be doing this week!

• Linda Abate

Great for hanging in your closet or bathroom wall. This is such a great gift for your teenager that is just starting to use makeup. A nice way to keep things organized and free up a vanity or dresser drawer.