DIY Dollar Store Room Decor Jewelry Organizer

$6

I decided to see what I can make from the Dollar Store after seeing the DIY Dollar Store videos EVERYWHERE! I came up with this minimalistic jewelry organizer for only $6!
diy dollar store room decor jewelry organizer
Gather your materials: Wooden dowel - I got mine from Michael’s for less than a buck! S hooks (Dollar Store), rope, twine, ribbon or lace - your choice, drill (optional), wood drill bit (optional) ...If you don’t want to drill holes on the side, just wrap it around the dowel and tie the knots! I owned everything minus the dowel and S hooks so my cost is low.
I cut my dowel into three 12" pieces.
I marked holes where I wanted to drill for the rope going through. I also put a T for top, M for middle and B for bottom so I remembered what order I wanted them to go.
Drill your holes or don't! Totally optional.
I strung the rope through and knotted it to secure it.
To ensure this is level, I measured out 8 inch spaces and knotted it while I strung it through.
Voila!
Add your S hooks and get to organizing!
There are three other ideas in the Dollar Store DIY tutorial that's posted on my channel! Thank you for all the love and I cannot wait to see what you create. Be sure to follow me on Instagram to get BTS of my messes  .
Rachel Metz

• Linda

Dollar store items and Ryobi circular saw and power drill. Hmmmm.

• Kelly Carrasco

My mom loves to use speaker wire in the place of rope or twine & many times she splits it depending on strength you need. The copper half is my favorite to use. It lasts a lifetime.