Mom4Real
Mom4Real
  • Lexington, KY

How To Clean Your Chandeliers and Light Fixtures in Minutes!

One day we were eating dinner when I just happened to look up at the light fixture above our table....ick. It was covered with dust. Needless to say, as soon as we finished eating, I had to clean it. The thought of that dust falling on our food put me into a frenzy. I stood on top of our table with one simple tool, and it was over in minutes!
how to clean your chandeliers and light fixtures in minutes, cleaning tips, lighting, Clean any light fixture or chandelier in minutes using one tool
Clean any light fixture or chandelier in minutes using one tool!
how to clean your chandeliers and light fixtures in minutes, cleaning tips, lighting, Yep a paint brush
Yep, a paint brush.
how to clean your chandeliers and light fixtures in minutes, cleaning tips, lighting, Simply brush around the cuves and crevises and knock the dust off
Simply brush around the cuves and crevises and knock the dust off!
how to clean your chandeliers and light fixtures in minutes, cleaning tips, lighting, The bristles get in between teeny spaces as well
The bristles get in between teeny spaces as well.
how to clean your chandeliers and light fixtures in minutes, cleaning tips, lighting, All clean
All clean!
Mom4Real

• Jane little

how would you remove dried nail polish from carpet?

• Map33629325

Don't know if you can besides using very small scissors and cutting the pile down. I would contact Revlon or another big cosmetic company and ask them.

• John

Oh and it works great on doors, the tops of mirrors, cabinets, door molding on top, and medicine cabinet doors and shelves.

• Melinda

Another way to clean things like this ~ Blow a hairdryer on the item, then vacuum below it.