Mom4Real
Mom4Real
  • Lexington, KY

How To Clean Your Chandeliers and Light Fixtures in Minutes!

One day we were eating dinner when I just happened to look up at the light fixture above our table....ick. It was covered with dust. Needless to say, as soon as we finished eating, I had to clean it. The thought of that dust falling on our food put me into a frenzy. I stood on top of our table with one simple tool, and it was over in minutes!
Clean any light fixture or chandelier in minutes using one tool!
Yep, a paint brush.
Yep, a paint brush.
Simply brush around the cuves and crevises and knock the dust off!
The bristles get in between teeny spaces as well.
All clean!
All clean!
Mom4Real

• Kenna Schaefer

I like using a paintbrush to dust fans, A.C. vents in the house and car and space heaters.

• Margie Gray Perkins

I have a crystal chandelier that was imported from Spain. Its very beautiful but a challenge to clean. I use white vinegar or diluted hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle. I open an old umbrella and hang it upside down under the fixture, Covering the electrical areas, I spray the vinegar and let it do the work. The dirty fluid drips into the umbrella and I dry the crystals with white cotton gloves as the dirt drips away.. Its quick and easy.