Azalia
Azalia
  • Tampa, FL

How do you keep frog out of your backyard?

JoPeanutbutterAnn9553035
+3

• Pick him up gently, put him in an old shoe box that you have poked holes into and take to a park or someplace with water access. Let him hop out of the box, problem solved!

I would not touch the frog.get a box ready and entice the frog with some time of food and release it.
  • Paula

I would love to have this "problem". I enjoy the sound of crickets and frogs at night. I have purchased and imported them to my back garden but they never seem to last long despite a walled garden. Catch that little critter and mail it to me.
  • Ann9553035

Frogs eat bugs ! Don't remove him !
  • Peanutbutter

Pick him up, kiss him and you may have a new love! Seriously they are not harmful and the spring mating noises they make will go away soon. They are good for your garden.
  • Jo

The only way I found to keep them out of the back yard... I put a Koi pond in the front. No kidding, they both get along. I just watch them in the spring so I don't end up with too many frogs in the pond.