How can you keep insects out of your grass?

ReianaDeni JamesNancy Turner
+2

What type of insects?
  • Artemis

Bring it inside?  Just kidding. I'm reasonably sure it's impossible to eradicate insects from a lawn, but it may be controllable/minimized. As Janet said, what type of insect? It makes a difference how you control it.
  • Nancy Turner

It's almost impossible to fight mother nature and most of them actually have their job that they have to do in the circle of life. When you try to eradicate them all you probably will kill off others that are really needed like bees, worms and night crawlers that are necessary.
  • Deni James

We have chafer beetles in our lawn, so I would be interested in any way to get rid of them.... I'm at the point that I think I may just have to give up on having a lawn and put in pavers... :(
  • Reiana

get some chickens.
    we have very insects in our yard because we let our chickens to roam in a enclosure we move around our yard daily. They are happy and so are we