Lucas
Lucas
  • Chrisman, IL

Arctic air conditioner display turns on but not airconditioner

Suellen HintzWilliamJanet Pizaro
+2

The unit display turns on but the unit doesn't. All the buttons work. I have reset it, unplugged it, and tried the remote control. Please help. This unit is brand new.
  • B. m

are you sure it's a working unit? I had a neighbor some years ago that bought a display generator that was missing everything , well all gauges worked and lights.
    it weighed about 300lbs, about a 120lbs to much, thanks to a nice big concrete block.

• Have you consulted the owners manual or cheked on line for your model? Did it work prior to this incident?

Call the manufacturer

How new is it? Is it under warranty? Call whoever installed and have them come out. Too many things can go wrong. Would hard to diagnose without being there.
  • Suellen Hintz

Throw the breaker? I've seen 220 appliances run but not work because of the breaker not making proper connection. I've also seen breakers that look ok but need to be thrown and firmly turned back to the 'on' position.