Asked on May 19, 2017

Hello, I have renewed all glass and holding clips in my old timber

Frouny CohenCarolynWilliam


5 answers
  • Not sure what your question is?
  • Frouny Cohen
    on May 19, 2017

    Sorry, I hit done prior to finnishing the question. I have just replaced all the glass in my old timber windows and was wondering apart from the old style putty, is there a product out there that can be used like a caulking compound or similar to hold in the glass. Thanks heaps.
  • William
    on May 19, 2017

    I use silicone caulking. Run a bead in the corners, wet a finger, and smooth it out.
  • Carolyn
    on May 19, 2017

    Question? Did you remember to use glaziers push points to hold the glass in place? Use window calking that you can paint to your color needs to seal around the glass as you will probably be painting the frame itself. Ask a calking specialists for the best product for you to use based on your paint selection at your home improvement store.
  • Frouny Cohen
    on May 19, 2017

    Thank you William
Your comment...