Lois W
by Lois W

Garden Pond Waterfall

I have had a koi pond with a stacked rock waterfall for years. Three years ago I found a small fiberglass waterfall/tiny pond combination. I knew with a small amount of work it would be a perfect replacement for the rocks. I used a reciprocating saw to cut out the front two large rocks/small rocks on top of them. Then used 2 fiberglass mending kits, found at almost any auto accessories store, to seal the cut. Added a much larger in pond pump and larger tubing which took a bit of work because I had to make a entrace for the tubing. That just took a hole saw bit on a drill. Secured the tubing with hose clamps, put the new warterfall in place (it's in 2 pieces so is easy to move around), added other rocks around it to make it look more natural. Then plugged the pump in, the second picture shows what it looks like now. It is stable and won't come apart when the cats play on it.

17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home

• Greenbeings

I have been messing around arranging and re arranging rocks to make a waterfall. I may just have to buy one! Yours doesn't look fakey like I thought a bought one would.

• Barbara Camarena

I love ponds and waterfalls!