What. Is the best way to microwave 2 pieces of corn on the cob ?

BeverleyDfmMillie
+4

• Michele Pappagallo

I usually put my corn in a shallow microwave-safe dish...add just a bit of water...maybe 1/4" or so....then microwave till the corn is done to your liking. Depending on the size of the ears you are cooking, and the wattage of your microwave, it could be anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Just check them occasionally for doneness. Remember, they will be very hot when you take them out, so be sure to use corn picks or something similar to pick them up with.
  • C. D. Scallan

Instructions. Place 1 to 4 ears of corn in the microwave: Arrange 1 to 4 ears of corn, un-shucked, in the microwave. Microwave for 3 to 5 minutes: For just 1 or 2 ears of corn, microwave for 3 minutes. Allow to cool: Set the ears on a cooling rack or cutting board to cool.
  • Chas' Crazy Creations

Here is an article about it. https://www.foodbeast.com/news/popcorn-cob/, hope it works for you :)
  • Sari

I lay my corn on a piece of wax paper, butter all around, salt to taste. roll the ears up in the wax paper, seal the ends by folding or twisting and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per ear. remove to serving plate using tongs. carefully open ends and roll out of the wax paper. Hot, buttered and ready to eat.
  • Millie

try wrapping it in waxed paper and twist the ends to close. Always works for me.
  • Dfm

pull back the husks remove silk. season to your preference, put husks back over the corn. Put on plate , microwave in small increments turning the corn as you go. The moisture in the husk will steam them. If you grill out side, prep the corn on the same way...but tie with kitchen string and turn the cobs as noted. Do not try this with popcorn on a cob.
  • Beverley

Leave the corn in its own wrapping and microwave it for two minutes. Pull off the skin and serve with butter, salt and pepper.