Small Greenhouse Made From Old Antique Windows

We have a pretty long growing season here in South Carolina, but I wanted to be able to get a jumpstart on lettuce, broccoli, spinach and other early vegetables. We decided to use some antique windows that we had to create a basic greenhouse. We built a frame with an angled top, on the back of my workshop. We chose cypress lumber because it will last in the elements for a long time. Once the "box" was built, we hinged four windows across the top that open and close for access. We also ran a water line down to my shop and attached a hose, which makes it very convenient to water my seedlings. There isn't anything fancy, just simply using the warmth of the sun to provide an environment that is protected from late frosts. The greenhouse does not get direct morning or afternoon sun.
greenhouse from old windows
greenhouse from old windows
small greenhouse made from old antique windows, diy, gardening, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
Adina Johnson @ Simply Country Life

• She21583156

Can you provide the measurements and a list of materials please Shereen

• Alex JC Bettencourtt

Where can I find the steps & measurements used for this? Also, Instead of eggshells try toilet paper rolls. Fold the bottom, put in dirt & seed, and plant the whole thing when the plant has sprouted.

• Pip

Do you have a problem with critters eating your veggies?