How do you store a bicycle in an apartment with no storage??? Help!!

Pat21977374SandyNan23538671
+4

q how do you store a bicycle in an apartment with no storage help
  • C. D. Scallan

Find a stud in the wall and screw in one of those heavy duty rubber coated hooks . That's how we have them hanging out of the way in a corner of our garage .
  • Many moons ago I had the same problem. I just set my bedroom up so that I could park it on the side of my bed. Had a cheap throw rug on the floor to protect the carpet. Wasn't ideal but it worked.
  • Frances

Go to the dollar general. Back in the Isle where the tools an paint brushes are they have some big screw in hooks. They are made for heavy stuff. I bought 2 for my granddaughters bike. They hold up really well. You can jut screw those into the wall and hang your bike on them.
  • Diana Deiley

Upside down on cardboard behind the sofa against the wall. Hopefully that will help.
  • Nan23538671

Hang it on the wall like Seinfeld did in his New York apt
  • Sandy

If you are handy, build a console table that would fit over it. Put it against a wall. You would have something to hide the bike and also would get a table. This could fit in an entryway
  • Pat21977374

Hang it from the ceiling