What's a good way to clean the floor?

Cori WidenMaryMichele Pappagallo
+2

• Kathy

I have laminate floors I vacuum or use a dust mop to clean dirt then I mix up half vinegar and half water in a spray bottle and spray on my mop or on the floor and mop. It makes my floors so shiny. You could mix in a bucket. I just like the smaller amount so I don't have to carry the bucke.
  • Michele Pappagallo

Depends on your floor. I like using vinegar and water with a bit of lemongrass or lavender oil for fragrance. If you have wood floors, the Bona cleaning system works well.
  • Mary

Sweep, 1/2 cup non sudsy ammonia and 1/2 bucket of hot water (I use a cotton string/spaghetti mop).... rinse with clear water...takes up grease, grime, ground in dirt...great for vinyl and ceramic tiles and it's very economical as well.

• Cori Widen

Water, vinegear, and lavender essential oil is our go-to as well! It works just as well as the chemical cleaners for us.