Maddy bueno
Maddy bueno
  • Hollywood, FL

How do you separate a very small work area with dining area?

LoraMichele PappagalloTammy
+2

Its a super small area.. I can't even picture it.. The space is very small but, work area is the only available place to work.. I am.overwhelm.. Please help..😕
  • Dysko7710

You can hang a curtain along the wall behind the work area to block it off from the rest of the room. Or get one of those room dividers to hide the work area.
  • Tammy

Bookcases can make a great divider. One area, say your work area, than benifits with extra storage. On the side that faces the dining area you could hang a mirror to visually make the room look larger.
    • Cori Widen

This is a great idea!! You could also make a room divider with repurposed closet doors or shutters..
  • Michele Pappagallo

Get a rolling cart and store your tools and work supplies on it. When you need to do some work, just roll the cart into the area. When you are not working, roll the cart out of the room and store it elsewhere.
  • Lora

I used a folding screen. My husband made the frame and I put fabric in the openings. Separates but doesn't take up a lot of visual space. Also easy to move out of the way when necessary .