4 Organizing Tips for Office Supplies

Our life is a balancing act. We are all juggling between home and work, and trying to find that happy place where both are stable. For me, I am a much happier person in my home life if my work space is at peace, instead of looking like a demolition site. I’m still in the de-clutter phase. Here are 4 organizing tips for office supplies I am working on this week to get the job done. http://www.brightboldbeautiful.com/2014/01/14/4-organizing-tips-for-office-supplies/
Keep your pens, scissors and a ruler out in the open for easy access. Suggestions: A pretty pitcher, or pencil cup
Use desk drawer organizers. Sort your paper clips, thumb tacks, staples and rubber bands. Suggestions: Repurpose ice cube trays, or desk organizer.
Organize your shipping and craft supplies.. Keep your glitter, stickers and stamps, washi tape, stick glue and other craft supplies in a designated box and label.
Use your wall space. Hang and post important “things to do” on bulletin boards. Keep extra push pins and clips on the boards ready.

Laura Trevey