Njf22383152
Njf22383152
  • South Lebanon, OH

What can Use to kill wild clover that is taking my landscape

Nancy TurnerJudyJanet Pizaro

Orthos clover killer
  • Judy

Clover is NOT a weed. This is a blessing of a healthy lawn. I sure hate to see you kill these, because you do not like them. Grass will come, and the clover will not kill the grass, just plant more grass seed, and again in the fall, and you will be able to do it again before rains, in the spring, This will result in a lovely green grass. Enjoy, and be sure to enjoy your clover, ok? Judy.
  • Nancy Turner

I also agree with Judy. Clover is a very nutritious plant for your soil. If I get clover in my veggie garden, I pull it up just before it opens its flowers and spread it on the soil. Many farmers use it as a cover crop to put lots of nutrition back in the soil when they til the soil. It won't hurt the grass, but every time you mow it will make the clippings available to break down in the soil. Natural fertilizer that is free!