Elaine burkhart
Elaine burkhart
  • Coraopolis, PA

What is the best flea treatment without chemicals. Thank you

Reese35322796899Kay
+4

What is the best home treatment for fleas without chemicals. Thank you

inside or outside
    • Brenda Marrlett

Inside & outside, a real problem this year , no matter what I done to rid the place of fleas, my poor dogs aren't getting a break. (We all have numerous bites) tried coconut oil , Apple cider vinegar , a non-chemical spray & flea collars ( all natural ) nothing works, I live in Modesto, California, any help appreciated
  • Linda

I use regular blue dawn dish soap to bathe my dogs with and it works so well.

I have my dogs on a regular flea and tick treatment of a chewy tablet every three months.For outside try diatomaceous earth for the non chemical way,if that still does not work try a granular insect control from Spectricide
  • Kay

I use a pipette on the back off my dogs neck. They are for the control of fleas on dogs. They last three months. I live in Australia . For carpets shake'n vac. You need to get the one that controlls fleas as well as deodorises. shake on then vac up. Bicarb of Soda @ fine salt can be used allso. I have just had trouble with mites and these are the things I have deen told to use. The treatment@ course of action is the same for fleas to. Hope this helps. Kay Adelaide Australia
  • 35322796899

look at this site it might help
    , Here is a site using essential oils It has a homemade flea repellant that works on my 3 chi chis
  • Reese

We were infested also. House and yard. Nexgard once a month from vet and no more fleas for the last couple of years. I have two poodles and 2 poms, so I get the largest pill and cut into 12 pieces and get 3 doses from one pill, Each pill costs about $25.00 and is same cost regardless of size.