What can I use a clear acryclic leftover shelf for?

+3
  • Kelly Condie Thompson Kelly Condie Thompson on May 24, 2017
    Bathrooms are great places for clear shelves. You can put pretty rolled up towels in them and mount them on the wall, or set them on the counter with a pretty array of perfume bottles inside. You could even make a display of special toiletries for guests to use. Turn the shelf over and see what it looks like upside down. Will it hold anything? Put a mirror in part of it and let it hold some special jewelry. Use it to hold sewing do-dads or a coin collection. There are lots of uses for it.
    • Kelly Condie Thompson Kelly Condie Thompson on Oct 11, 2017
      Hey, Lynn! I just realized that we are practically neighbors! I just live up the road in Riverview. My husband and I have recently been down to Naples with other members of our Church to help with the hurricane clean up. What a beautiful place to live. What a mess Irma made out it. We hope your home was protected during the storm. I'll bet that clear, acryllic shelf is one of the least of your worried right now. Good luck and let's hope that Irma was your once in a lifetime Hurricane, Right?
  • C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on May 24, 2017
    Paint a funky design on it ,frame it and hang it outside .
  • Don Don on May 24, 2017
    Depends on your creativity and time you want to invest...you could also cut a design/sign into the surface and light the edge with LED lights on one side and have a lit sign...or, use those LED units that change color.
    You might know someone as a wood working hobbiest that would be willing to use a router to make you a sign....
  • B'Ahava Designs B'Ahava Designs on May 24, 2017
    i would put it on legs, possibly silver legs from IKEA, something modern to complement the modern look of the acrylic.