My baseboards are white and scarred. What new color can I use?

+2
I am tired of white baseboards...
  • Patricia Patricia on May 24, 2017
    It depends on what color your walls are painted. Try going a couple of shades darker than your wall color for a coordinated look.
  • Nor23016343 Nor23016343 on May 25, 2017
    Grey is really nice, and goes with everything.
  • Sharon Sharon on May 25, 2017
    What color is your doorway and window trim?
  • Louise Lambert Louise Lambert on May 26, 2017
    My walls are grey with white woodwork and doors.
  • John John on May 26, 2017
    I recently helped remodel a house....you can do anything with base boards....in one room we painted the baseboards a light tan with hunter green walls....in another room we used stencils taped to the baseboard and created a vine pattern (remember with stencils always use a dab sponge brush....paint brush bristles will get under the stencil and distort your pattern....never dip in paint and then straight onto the wall...dip in paint/pat down on paper towel to rid excess paint/prevent drips and runs under the stencil)...in another room we attached a marble pattern contact paper and sealed with varnish.....point is do what YOU like....look at pinterest.com under baseboard painting for ideas.