Gm, I painted my bathroom floor, do I need a sealer or something

+3
q gm i painted my bathroom floor do i need a sealer or something
  • Susan Savarese Susan Savarese on May 24, 2017
    Jamie, what kind of paint did you use?
  • Louise Adkins Louise Adkins on May 24, 2017
    Do not know what type of paint you used but you need to contact the paint manufacturer to see what they recommend.
  • Whitney Whitney on May 24, 2017
    You will definitely need a sealer. Otherwise you will be repainting very soon. Look at your paint can and see what is suggested for as a sealer or go to your local paint or hardware store and ask them what they would recommend.
  • B. Enne B. Enne on May 24, 2017
    GD Jamie, if you used acrylic/latex paint, you can cover it with a few coats of polycrylic. I have done this in my kitchen and bathroom over acrylic porch and floor paint.
    If you used something else, you can like others have said, read the can of the paint you used or ask at your paint store.
    Happy painting!
  • Cori Widen Cori Widen on May 25, 2017
    You should definitely use a sealer, but I would check either with the company or the store where you bought it in terms of what - or tell us what kind you used - I'm sure a Hometalker knows :)
  • Jamie Jamie on May 25, 2017
    Thank you, I will check, but I used behre primer