How to clean bathtub?

+5
  • FL FL on May 24, 2017
    I use scouring powder, like Comet or Ajax and a brush or sponge. Once it has been cleaned, you can use Scrubbing Bubbles spray once a week and just wipe it down to get the same results. Good luck!
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on May 24, 2017
    What is on the bathtub?
  • William William on May 24, 2017
    Easy Off No Fume Oven Cleaner in the BLUE can. Spray it on, let it foam and sit for a while. Rinse away.
    First try white vinegar and baking soda mixed into a paste ,apply and leave on over night,next see if any of what you call gunk came off,Use a mr clean magic eraser, at that point see what is still there and shout out to us.
  • Marla Burns Marla Burns on May 25, 2017
    I use vinegar, baking soda and dawn dish detergent. I put it in a bowl in the shower. First the vinegar then add the baking soda and add the Dawn and after it fizzes out I use a rag to rub up on the sides and wall. I make more if needed. Its safe, and no fumes and cheap. I don't have to clean it as often since I have been doing this. Love it.

• Debra Edds Debra Edds on May 29, 2017
    C L R
  • Deana Thaxton Samms Deana Thaxton Samms on May 29, 2017
    I use equal parts blue Dawn and white vinegar in a spray bottle with a magic eraser.