Eleanor Roper
Eleanor Roper
  • Hometalker
  • Williamston, SC
Asked on May 24, 2017

I put snail pellets out and when the ground gets wet, they mold!😡

Estelle  DavisJanet Pizaro861650

Answered

3 answers
  • 861650
    on May 24, 2017

    I have no idea but they are toxic to dogs and affect cats too.
  • Janet Pizaro
    on May 25, 2017

    Regardless of the toxicity,that what will happen .Try a different approach and apply food grade diatomeous earth
  • Estelle Davis
    on May 25, 2017

    Try. A pan of beer in a pie pan set among the plants. They crawl in and die.
Your comment...