Asked on May 25, 2017

Half of my mobile home is getting right voltage from meter loop

Nancy WilsonDeniseNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA


5 answers
  • Art Wentworth
    on May 25, 2017

    Sounds like a problem with the cross over wires, I would guess the half that is getting the right voltage is the half with the electrical panel? At one end of the house, under the house will be all of the wires that feed power to the half without the panel.

  • Tammy
    on May 25, 2017

    Electricity can always be scary. I would definitely recommend having a licensed electrician look at this.
  • Have you checked your GFCI's? I had the same problem in my house, but I knew what it was. And call an electrician, even though I know I was over charged a bit (woman alone), I just wanted it fixed . . .
  • Denise
    on May 26, 2017

    Mobile homes are a problem. Call a mobile home store and ask for a recommendation for an electrician that has experience working on mobile homes.
  • Nancy Wilson
    on May 26, 2017

    Just had a friend with reversed polarity on her boat. I highly recommend calling in the licensed electricians and if necessary the power company. If your home is in a park, call the park manager.
Your comment...