Tomatoes in containers

We have a huge deer infestation. (Actually, I believe they think they have a huge human infestation.) Nevertheless, this has caused me to have to plant my tomatoes, peppers, essentially anything that I don't want to lay out for a deer salad bar, in containers on my raised deck. Is there a good way to get the tomatoes to flourish?
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on May 26, 2017
    Once the plants are established enough give them some miracle grow for tomatoes.that will replace the watering for that day.Remove the bottom suckers to allow for air circulation.Pinch off any flowers growing to close together to yield larger fruit.Keep soil moist not saturated.Always be on the look out for the tomato horn worms
    • Carol Ann Klumb Carol Ann Klumb on May 26, 2017
      Wow! This is great advice, especially about the bottom suckers. I knew about the flowers, but hadn't known about the little add-ons that come about. I'm hoping for a much more fruitful outcome this year. (Hope is honest, but the also couldn't resist the pun.) Thanks again. ~~~c
    sure good luck