How to install 220 electric in box! NEED EXTRA BREAKAKER SWITH AND WIR

+4
  • Judy Ferrell Judy Ferrell on May 26, 2017
    Call an electrician. This is not something you fool with. This much juice can kill. Plus you will need a permit and that takes a license.
  • Gerald Johnson Gerald Johnson on May 29, 2017
    Hire a professional. This could be a deadly!
  • Toolpro Toolpro on May 29, 2017
    You can do the prep work as I have adding an electric stove. I have the wire run and in the kitchan and ample wire near the box. My electrician is grateful as he hates carpentry.
  • Shirley Heikkinen Shirley Heikkinen on May 29, 2017
    In California I suggest you check with your electrician as local regulations may not allow for the homeowner to do even prep work.
  • Lisa Gage Lisa Gage on May 30, 2017
    Got it and thanks so much!
  • Lisa Gage Lisa Gage on May 30, 2017
    Thanks I would never do this with power on and I am having a elecrician. Just wanted to see if possible to learn how to the right way. Need teacher in this and welding too!
  • Lisa Gage Lisa Gage on May 30, 2017
    Thank you so much for the answers and I Just wanted to know if I could learn how from a professional. I would never attempt anything like this without an electrician's licence! Don't want to be one and need to have understanding still how to! Always wanting to learn new things here in my shop! Artworks Studio California is a hometalker.