What is best day to advertise your garage sale in newspaper

+7
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on May 26, 2017
    Most penny savers and newspapers have a cut off date,so my advice is for you to call them.
  • Arlie johnston Arlie johnston on May 26, 2017
    ONR DAY SHOULD TRY TWO DAYS
  • Chubby58 Chubby58 on May 26, 2017
    I usually advertise on craigslist, offerup, and any other yardsale site that is free. I would put the ads up Friday morning, unless you're having a 3 day sale.
  • William William on May 26, 2017
    As early as possible. At least two days before the sale. You can also advertise online. Best site:

• My preference is 1-2 days before the sale. I plot out my route accordingly.
    • William William on May 27, 2017
      I use the site every week to plan my "shopping" trip. Need more stuff to sell on Ebay. Sometimes I find great DIY treasures.
  • Ginny Ginny on May 27, 2017
    All big city and community newspapers have sections for Yard and Garage Sales. Also put out large signs with a 1-2 mile radius of your home which should draw interest. Make sure signs are large enough and easy to read.
  • Pat Ruge Pat Ruge on May 27, 2017
    In my area, Craigslist is the best. Word of warning, buyers show up really, really early. Also good signage is important, pointing the way. With good signage, I get plenty of customers even without advertising. Much depends on how your area works.