Basement Renovation Project

$10000
1 Month
Advanced

This week is our amazing basement renovation. Check out the step by step process for an amazing family!
Here’s the basement before:
We went to work! First things first… make a mess!
We ripped more of the sheetrock up so we could install the wood on the bottom half of the walls. We used rough cut wood that we lightly sanded and sprayed with grays and whites to give different tones throughout the space.
They have limited storage in their house so they wanted to add as much hidden storage as possible. We closed off one closet with a single sliding door.
Then we turned the whole back section into a closet. The right barn door is stationary, just working as a wall but looks like a sliding barn door. The second barn door slides in front of the stationary door to get into the closest.
I didjavascript:n’t want to waste the old desk top so I repurposed it into an art display station for her kids artwork. Can you see it in the back right of this picture?
For the desk in this picture we cut the sides off and extended it out to 6 feet so they had enough room to work on the top but also had storage space on either side. 
I didn’t want to waste the old desk top so I repurposed it into an art display station for her kids artwork. Can you see it in the back right of this picture?
Here are some before and after side by side shots for you.
Such an exciting renovation and transformation!

15 Memorial Day Crafts
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day

To see more: http://funcycled.com/projects/basement-rennovation-project/