Magnetic Organizing With Dollar Store Cookie Sheets

Transform a simple Dollar Store cookie sheet into a handy magnetic organizer with a few simple supplies. Use this DIY organizing solution anywhere in your house!

We have all seen the kitchen supply section in the dollar store. Every time I'm there, I always wonder how I can make a DIY project out of something in that aisle. Well, now I finally have!

All you need is a cookie tray, Mod Podge, and some craft paper (here's the exact paper I used). I LOVE it! I have used it on several projects. Feel free to use any type of decorative paper, wrapping paper, or even fabric that you like!
Simply apply a layer of the Mod Podge to your cookie tray.
Smooth the craft paper over the tray. Apply another layer of Mod Podge and do your best to smooth out any bubbles. I just wet my fingers with Mod Podge and smooth out the bubbles that way.
Add magnetic tape to anything that you want to organize - like makeup. This is a really great way to have your makeup handy when you get ready in the morning.
Or you can may a quick and easy family command center.
The sky really is the limit when choosing what to use your magnetic organizer for.

Head on over to my blog (The Crazy Craft Lady) for TONS of Dollar Store organizing inspiration

26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
The Crazy Craft Lady (Aimee)

• Rhonda

I already made a version of this. I got a cookie sheet with handles then I got those magnetized clips and I put photos in the clips. Easily changes pictures.

• ReShauna

Great idea, creativity is something I try to dom