Defining Your Garden Made Easy!

1 Material
$200.00

My husband and I love projects that add to our home! Because we work and sometimes very hard to get away(Vacation), we want our yard be a small get away to relax and take in the outdoors.
defining your garden made easy
This is our zen garden area, features small pond with water plants and fish. This feature is next to our deck balcony.
defining your garden made easy
Here is a view of the zen area sectioned off with a shaded area and sunny area with flowers and plants.
defining your garden made easy
I love stepping stones that make a path and also gives guest a direction to follow in the garden. Take note to the retaining wall planter that gives home to a lot of my favorites!
defining your garden made easy
Here is another defining feature in our garden, a pebble path that goes down the middle of the back yard. This feature breaks up the back yard to help cut back on grass and because it is on a slope it helps with the flow of rain water.
defining your garden made easy
At the end of the pebble path is a walking bridge the crosses over a dry creek bed, to planting area. Next to the tree is a upcycled toy wheel barrel for a child used as a planter.
Rock garden
defining your garden made easy
Why not use furniture in your garden (Head Board).
defining your garden made easy
Bakers rack to display some favorites!
defining your garden made easy
Here is a planter box made from pavers, next to my crafting cottage.
defining your garden made easy
defining your garden made easy
This is a strainer pot on a pedestal, painted and made into a planter, also featured a painted bowling ball that doubles as a garden orb.
defining your garden made easy
A flower box defines this window on the crafting cottage.
defining your garden made easy
Planter chair
defining your garden made easy
Because we love anything that is tropical, a small area was created to enjoy.
defining your garden made easy
With more updates on the way, we are trying to create a park setting for all to enjoy! Thank you for coming by!

• Stones,pebbles,mulch  (Lowes & Home Depot)
Ana illausky