Julie Moyna
Julie Moyna
  • Santa Clarita, CA

Best Looking Dewey Decimal System Ever!

Hubby grabbed this index catalog cabinet at the local flea for $60.09! I was a little taken back...the veneer was peeling and a lot of wear. (Sorry no before pics...). But I cam home and he had already replaced veneer and filled in spots and had made his own yellow chalk paint from an oops can from Home Depot! It was bright to say the least! I got to work with AS clear and dark wax and the transformation
Finished and funky!
Finished and funky!
best looking dewey decimal system ever, chalk paint, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
Should I do something with the handles?
Should I do something with the handles?
Proud of myself how I for the shade pretty close while pieces were apart!

• Lisa F

You are so lucky! I have wanted one this size for years! Very cool!

• 62q10370829

I have a few medal ones that are only 2 drawers each. They stack on top of each other. And they have little like medal leg on bottom to set onto another. And a big one that has dividers in the drawers. We got them at goodwill. They came from the Air Force base in North highlands, CA. Check to see if your town has a place that sells used county office stuff or government. Sacramento, ca Has one.