How can I get brave enough to try one of the projects I've seen?

+4
I have seem many beautiful projects but ,I just can see myself making any thing as beautiful as what I enjoy seeing on the home site.
  • Paul Huber Paul Huber on Jun 04, 2017
    Make sure to take good notes and take each step on at a time.

• Tammy Tammy on Jun 04, 2017
    Pick something small and begin with the joy of creating. No one started out doing things perfect and every project is a learning experience. With each creation you gain confidence and knowledge. You will find the things you enjoy doing as well as those you don't. Have a sense of humor because there will be fails along the way but don't let them get in your way. You can do it!  I would love to know what you pick first.

• Start small and do one project at a time. Once you have a few projects under your belt it will get easier.

• Lak15095381 Lak15095381 on Jun 04, 2017
    Just go for it

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Jun 04, 2017
    I totally understand the fear - I think that we have all felt that at one time or another. I've seen so many Hometalkers overcome the fear by just picking a project, and going for it. It's addictive :) pick one small project, and you'll build confidence!

• Dfm Dfm on Jun 04, 2017
    What looks like fun to do? Is there a project that you saw on this site that would make your life a bit easier? Start with those projects.....

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jun 04, 2017
    Start with painting something white, even paint stirrers or an old plate. Draw flowers or hearts or fish on your white canvas with markers. If you don't like your drawings, repaint your item white. Draw more things, or choose a simple pattern like dots or stripes. You can repaint your canvas over and over until you like something you did. You are getting practice and experience in choosing designs. When you are ready to move on to another craft, keep or throw away the white item. It's done enough. Best wishes 😇