Kobee7220
Kobee7220
  • Canada

Potted Planters With Personality

$12.00

Summer is here and I love to have potted plants on the deck and by the front door but wanted something different than the boring terracotta pots so this is what I did.
potted planters with personality
I bought some pots from the dollar-store
2 6 inch
6 3 inch
6 2 inch
potted planters with personality
I painted all the pots and stenciled them, you can choose to paint all the pots or just the face and body.
After the paint dried, I sprayed all the pots with a clear-coat.
potted planters with personality
I cut 2 lengths of twine (didn't measure, just eyeballed it). Wrapped both lengths around the Popsicle stick and placed it inside the top pot. I hot-glued it to the inside.
potted planters with personality
Feed the string through both pots leaving one length in between the two pots and the other length feed through the bottom pot. Now you can glue the top and bottom together.
potted planters with personality
Take your 2 inch pots and put the string through the bottoms. You can either string all 3 together and tie one knot to hold them together or string each pot and tie a knot after each pot. Do the same for the legs.
potted planters with personality

• Terracotta pots  (Dollarstore)
  • Twine  (Dollarstore)
  • E6000 glue  (Walmart)