1960's Bathroom Makeover

Our guest bathroom had developed a leak at some point and we discovered some damaged drywall and floor boards. We went ahead and had the whole bathroom renovated from floor to ceiling, including a vanity I designed and had built by a local carpenter, and then finished myself. You won't believe the before and after of this room. For all the details including colors and sources, visit my blog post at http://www.postcardsfromtheridge.com/2014/01/hall-bath-renovation-reveal-and-details.html
1964 bathroom makeover, bathroom ideas, home decor, The vanity was built from pine and had a custom finish applied to it
The vanity was built from pine and had a custom finish applied to it.
1964 bathroom makeover, bathroom ideas, home decor, Before the remodel on the left after on the right
Before the remodel on the left, after on the right.
1964 bathroom makeover, bathroom ideas, home decor, We used basic subway tile with and accent strip And we also used a curved shower curtain rod and an extra long shower curtain to add the illusion of height to the room
We used basic subway tile with and accent strip. And we also used a curved shower curtain rod and an extra long shower curtain to add the illusion of height to the room.
1964 bathroom makeover, bathroom ideas, home decor, The view from the hallway
The view from the hallway.
Postcards From the Ridge