Asked on Jun 9, 2017

How to organize pots and pans?

KatAychHelenVicki Dull Farmer
+5

I have two pullout sleeves in my island. I have baking pans, pots with lids, and frying pans. Need to organize all of this in this one location. Hanging from ceiling will not work. There is a half shelf inside. I was thinking to do double pullout and remove that half shelf.
q how to organize pots and pans
Small island.
  • Amy5464445

Perhaps two sliding shelves will work. This is what I did on either side of my oven -- probably the same size as your island if put side by side. You can install the top one for lids higher to clear large pots.
  • Vicki Dull Farmer

Thanks everyone
  • Ili

For me just one deep drawer for all kind of lids...pots/pans, door cabinet to the right of stove (2 doors open out), there is a shelf in the middle....
  • Hillela G.

I'm a fan of using a pegboard+hooks for pots and pans
  • Vicki Dull Farmer

No shelf In the midle. Just half shelves on both sides
  • Helen

I think, if I could, I'd have two deep drawers on each side. IF you have a drawer on your stove you can store lids. Otherwise there are racks to put lids in.
  • KatAych

If you're handy or know someone who is, they might be able to fashion something like this - always loved this for our pots and pans! Alternatively, you could use a hanging pot rack from your ceiling, or if you have the wall space, add towel bars and S hooks and hang them that way. Good luck!